Rose is very finicky and capricious being the "queen of flowers". But if you know and stick to simple rules for care of roses, they will please you for a long time and stay fresh in a vase.
1. Before you buy roses, pay attention to the bud and leaves – core and seeds shall not be visible in the fresh roses, leaves will be fresh;
2. Vase must be clean, it is preferably to wash it using chlorinated detergent;
3. Stems to be submerged in water should be free from leaves;
4. Before putting a bouquet in water, trim the stems and repeat this procedure every day;
5. Water should be poured of tap (in any case of the pump-room). The fact that the main reason for "doom" of the flowers is microbes that prevents a rose from "drinking" the water. You can add a little bit of chlorine in the water, or one tablet of aspirin;
6. Remember that a spray rose drinks more water than usual rose and requires more attentive care;
7. Roses will stand for longer if you put them in a cool place (away from the heating system). Optimum storage temperature is from + 5°C to + 20°C;
8. It is not good to put a rose in a draught or near an open window;
9. At temperature below 0°C a bouquet should be tightly wrapped;
10. Besides, there are special tools that help you to "kill" germs in the water and help to keep the rose fresh for a long time, for example, Chrysal.
Decorate your life with roses!