HOW TO CARE FOR CUT ROSES FROM ASCANIA-FLORA
1) Before buying roses, you need to look at the bud and leaves because the fresh flower never shows the core and seeds (with the exception of some types), the leaves should be resilient;
2) The stems that will be immersed in water should be cleaned from the leaves;
3) Vase for flowers should be clean; it is advisable to pre-wash it with a chlorine-based detergent;
4) Rose will be fresh longer, if you put them in a cool place (away from heat sources). The optimum storage temperature is from + 5 °С to + 20 °С. Also, it is not advisable to put flowers on a draughty place or near open window. At the temperature below 0 ° С the bouquet should be tightly wrapped:
5) One of the main reasons of roses “death” is germs contained in water. Therefore, the most effective way in this case is to use Flora-Active.
We are ready to answer any questions
You can get your questions answered via our hotline or feedback form+38 (044) 393 73 41